This is just a guide made by me :) Credits goes to the hackers of them <3> George Hotz and Saurik
Welcome to Blackra1n
By babySunshin3 for Version 3.1++
1. Google “blackra1n”
2. Download “blackra1n” on to desktop
3. Connect device to desktop
4. Open “blackra1n”
5. Click “Make It Rain”
6. Your device will auto- reboot and wait for “Jailbreak is complete” textbox. Do not close that box at this point of time.
7. Open “blackra1n” on your device
8. Tick “Cydia” and install
9. Once installed, click “Graphical User”
10. Wait for updates and do a complete update.
11. Go to “Search” (Last option on the bottom dock)
12. Look at “Apps List” and install
13. Go to “Manage” > Sources > Edit (Top right) > Add (Top left hand) > Enter “http://cydia.hackulo.us” and click “OK”.
Go to “Search” > “Installous” This will allow you to install apps for free. (Includes security platform”
See “Installous Notes”
14. Almost done, now you can close “blackra1n” on your desktop.
15. Congratulations, you have just jailbroken your device. Voila J
1. Cydelete – Allows you to delete Cydia-installed apps without going on Cydia
2. SBSettings – Allows you do easily access your settings
3. Winterboard – Allows you install themes including sounds (Use Cydia to download “Themes”)
4. Poof! - Hides all your unsightly apps like iTunes (Totally unusable in Singapore), useless ones like stocks and etc.
Welcome to Installous When you open Installous, you will be greeted by a black screen prompting you to enter a password to access. Enter “Cavern” and you’re in!
To test, enter any app name in “Search” and open. Scroll all the way down and download the latest version, “Download” and once completed, click “Downloads” and install.
Optional Apps Available on Cydia
1. Categories – Enables you to categorize your apps in one folder.
2. MxTube – Enables you to download Youtube videos on to your device directly.
3. dTunes – A free version of iTunes
4. iBlank – Provides blank spaces (Just for fun)
Questions, please forward to my inbox – email@example.com. Have Fun!